Toshihiko is currently writing a book about property investing
in Japan :
“The Savvy Foreign Investor’s Guide to Japanese Properties
How to expertly buy, manage and sell real estate in Japan”
The book is scheduled to be published in September 2018 and
now in the process of editing.
It will be published on AMAZON KINDLE format as e-book.
The promotions campaign is planned to commemorate the publication
of the book in which you will receive a copy of the e-book as a gift
for free of charge.
If you are interested in receiving a free copy of the e-book, please contact
us by sending the request via contact page.
The book specifically addresses the following topics:
• How to approach deals on all types of real estate transactions
in Japan as a foreign investor
• Securing loans and funding
• Finding good property management
• Space acquisition and disposition
• Land acquisition and disposition
• How to acquire residential houses and properties
• How to acquire commercial buildings
• Due diligence, property inspections and closing
• Protecting your investment―insurance and risk management
• Natural disasters―earthquakes, tsunami, hazard map
• Land planning/ greenfield planning
• How to maintain your property
• Managing your project with Japanese companies
• Unusual real estate opportunities such as hotels, hostels,
vacation rentals (Airbnb), and abandoned and distressed properties
• Key aspects of the Japanese building code and laws/
• Key aspects of Japanese tax